adds

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Women’s Capes For Fall-Winter 2015-2016:

It seems like women gave their coats a rest this fall 2015. This year I have seen lots of ready to wear collections featuring cozy capes. In today's article we are going to see the return of beautiful capes and ponchos.
I remember the time when this pretty cover-up was hard sell to many customers, but this year everything has changed. Personally, I have always loved the original look of this cover-up. In today's fashion world we see so many interesting versions, including plaid wool incorporated with denim, heavy fur toppers, quilted designs, etc. There are lots of great capes offered in different fabrics and colors. I have included some of my favorite Winter 2015-2016 season looks below. Tell me your thoughts.












No comments:

Post a Comment