adds

Friday 1 May 2015

Pleated Circle Skirt Fashion Trend 2015:

 I think it’s secure to say that springtime is in complete blossom, and this previous end of the week of stunning Cleveland climate shown it!As much as I really like leggings and leggings, it’s so awesome to put on outfits and outfits without them!
 For today’s function, you will see this amazing group dress in one of my favorite shade combinations of the season, dark and gold! I am dressed in it with a simply, dark henley top, and a dark with silver polka dot cover headscarf. This is one of those neckties that can be used season long, as it is mild and breezy. It can be linked, covered, it can even be used as a headband! On my legs, I have dark foot shoes with little silver buckles.








 Pleated Circle Skirt: Xhilaration [Target] SIMILAR
Black Henley: Old Navy [SIMILAR Target]
Wrap Scarf: Target [It’s on Clearance!]
Ankle Boots: Mossimo Target

Photos by Dave Brown Images
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment